From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 2015 09:56:34 -0400
Hi,

I've installed Windows 10 on two computers using the media creation
tool, and the upgrades went smoothly on both a desktop and laptop
machines.  I have only two complaints, Cortana is not very smart, and
file explorer is slow.  The rest of Windows 10 works GREAT! Windows 10
updates will be pushed out automatically by Microsoft and that's why
windows update is gone in the control panel.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]