From:
Tom Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 2015 20:57:29 -0700
Pat,
I've sure never seen anything like that. There are some component
discriptions in Bill gerrey's series "From Paper to Project" in the
Smith-Kettlewell Technical file, but the articles are discriptions of how to
build particular devices, so the component discriptions are not
independantly sortable.

Wow, there are so many different types of everything it'd be a real bucket
of worms.

Then again, soon enough everything will be bloody surface mount, and you
won't be able to tell them apart. Everything is a square or rectangular
plastic or ceramic block with tiny dots on it's lower edges.

A day at a ham flea market would be worth months of reading text
discriptions even if they existed.

I ma;ybe be interested in providing some discription trial text, but as
for organizing and hosting it, way beyond my capabilities.

good luck
Tom Fowle WA6IVG