From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 2015 10:54:47 -0400
Ron,

Sorry, I misunderstood.  I thought the problem was with the cart and
that was as far as I went last night.   My last experience in going
through the whole process was about 9 months ago and no problem at that
time.

I know someone suggested  ordering by phone.   We always want to make
things work on our terms, but sometimes it doesn't happen that way.

Hope you pick up some nice goodies.

73, Steve KW3A