From:
Tom Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Aug 2015 22:49:37 -0700
Ron,
We dumpped AT&T year or so ago because of those kinds of tricks they nearly
doubled cost of lousy DSL.
Now have suddenlink, more for less and very good service.

Depending on the "smartness" of your actual phone, it probably has last
caller stored.
How "accessible" is the actual phone?

Good luck
Tom Fowle WA6IVG