From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 2015 07:39:32 +1200
Hi Ron!

What a turkey! One can only wonder what was any use in putting your rig on
their test bench if they clearly have no capability for fixing it. Obviously
they didn't believe you, but even if you'd lied, what difference would that
have made? They still sold you a defective product and need to stand good
for it, rather than try to sell you another pig in a poke.

You made the best choice, because they owe you that. Kenwood shouldn't be
able to swindle you either if you had recorded that serial number as I
suggested, although if you'd prefer them to do a fair exchange for the same
model, that would be just as fine.

As companies go, I definitely wouldn't go to them in the future even if they
are considered the local boys. Others are more worthy of your business even
if they are more distant geographically.

73,
Dave