ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 2015 21:44:32 -0600
Another thing I understand is that if you mention the blood of Jesus, you'll drive the devil crazy.  I wonder, and hope, that, as long as we don't have a lie that has not yet been exposed to us by The Lord, that a constant reference to the blood of Christ will  expell the demons!  I've heard, more than once, that the devil cannot read our minds, and thus will need to hear us out loud when it's appropriate, like in your room, or silently to God to relay what you're saying anytime when it's called for.      There are some songs that refer to the Blood of Jesus,Christ,  and the Lamb.  We could sing all these songs again and again.  Don't worry if our  voice is off-key or  sounds like a frog; it doesn't matter to God. As long as we're  serious about it, God will take it seriously and work on our behalf.  I need   to practice worshipping aloud myself.  Even the thought and attitude with just a little outward demonstration, helps me to see more clearly that God exists with no beginning or end, that He was there first before He created all things, before Lucifer decided to have pride and fell with only 1/crd of the angels.  Have you noticed?   There are more angels on our side than on the devil's!  And   Now god  has all power through Christ.  This means we have the certainty that He can do anything according to His will.   Although it sometimes seems like He doesn't care or isn't doing anything, He's always active, and nothing can stop Him if we're on His side!   I'VE begun to have a taste of this fact that will throw our problems out the window!

Lord, please help all of us to  better learn to put on Your armor and to stand our ground!  In Jesus' name, amen!

God bless you,

Sharon H.