ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 22:20:45 -0500
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Hi Loving Jen,

Yes, I'll pray about that with you and for you.

I've been there, done that, unfortunately.

My heart brakes for women who have done that.

It's pure murder.

Thanks to Jesus, and to Phil, I've been healed of that horrible event
that took place in 1975.

I asked for forgiveness, and God forgave me.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.