ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2017 16:26:45 -0500
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Hi Phil,

How awful!

In 1988, on May first, Vernon's Birthday, he was
driving home from Iroquois, when a motor cycle hit him

He tried to get out of the way, but the person
driving the motor cycle wouldn't get out of the
way, and I think he side swipped Vernon. No one was hurt.

It was really weird.

Praying for you all.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.