From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2024 14:56:33 +0000

I need your help. I sent an email to this address [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> yesterday from my email address below, but I have not received a message that it has been posted. I have a membership with my home email address, so I am wondering if I need to sign up with this email address. The email I sent was in regards to helping a student from Spain find a host family for the upcoming year.

Please let me know what I need to do to get my email posted to the Celiac group.

Gluten Intolerance Group
Nancy Kloberdanz  |  Office Support and Accounting Quality Control
direct line: 253-258-3120 | main line: 253-833-6655 | fax: 253-833-6675 | email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
My Office Hours: 7:00am - 4:30pm Pacific Time - Monday through Friday
Corporate Office: 31214 - 124 Ave SE, Auburn, WA 98092-3667
[cid:image001.png@01DAD755.AB662100]

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential information belonging to the sender that is legally privileged and proprietary and may be subject to protection under the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and destroy/delete all copies of the transmittal and any attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them. Thank you.