From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 2015 22:39:04 +1200
Hi Scott!

Looks like it's been mostly Joe Wilson for the last year. I remember the
days when it came on two track cassette and there was a group of ARRL staff
that did the reading. All were good, but Vic Clark W4KFC and Ellen White
W1YL were particularly notable. Oh well, nostalgia...

We'll just skip through when NLS first took it over, and it came on
expendable bendables. They had some decent readers, except that the readers
knew nothing about ham radio, which showed when they'd frequently butcher
callsigns, etc. Things are better now, thankfully.

73,
Dave