From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 2015 14:08:42 +1200
Hi Beth!

What you allow to be public is, and there's little you can really do about
it. However, there are steps you can take to at least try to minimise the
hastles caused.

Any record you will have with the FCC will be tied to an FRN, and you will
need to authroise any change that you may need to make along the way, such
as when/if you get married.

Good luck either way, and hope you enjoy the hobby that has treated me well
for over 35 years.

73,

Dave