ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2016 21:25:43 -0600
Hi Everyone,

I'm writing to let you know that mike Canady who we all know and love
went home to be with Jesus on this evening November 17th 2016 at
around 4 PM Pacific standard time.

Cecily Ballenger called me as soon as she heard from Malissa, Mike
Canady's Care Provider. Malissa was at work when Mike passed away, so
she was not able to call us.

Please keep Mike Canady's family in your prayers.

To my knowledge, he only has 1 brother, Dennis Canady left.

May Mike Canady Rest In Peace.

I will let you all know as soon as we know when the Memorial service
is and if I can get a copy of the Obituary.

Thanks much.

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.

Thanks much.