From:
Taylor Cushmore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 1995 10:05:33 -0500

I have been searching for two years for a supplemental vitamin that is
gluten free, soy free, and lactose free.  After following the messages on
this list about FREEDA Vitamins I made a trip to NY City to see what they
had.  I have found a B-Complex that may be what several of you are
looking for.  It contains most of the essential B vitamins, including
folic acid and comes in several strengths and quantities.

They offer a "cute" catelog, sort of homey.  You can call them at 212
685-4980 or 1 800 777-3737 or visit them at 36 East 41st in New York
City.  The product I'm taking is called Quin B Strong-25, but don't be
misled by the strong label.  It is not one of those products that has
excessive quantities like 10,000 times the RDA which some products have.
Incidentally I have tried many products over the two years and haven't
found any until now that didn't give me severe diaherra within two
hours..(so far 24 hours and no problem)

Good Luck ;)