From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 2015 11:14:54 -0500
A side swiper is like a bug, but without the weighted side that makes the
dots.  In other words, you can make one by connecting both sides of a keyer
paddle together, and then hooking it up like a straight key.  So it can be
thought of as a side-to-side straight key.  I've also heard of folks using
two straight keys, one for each hand.  I prefer a bug myself.  I use a
Vibroplex Original.
--
Jim, ke5al