From:
Iaen Cordell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Iaen Cordell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 2015 21:10:40 +1000
freescan has an import from radio reference option in the file menu.
you 1 setup an account on the RR site:
2: choose the import option from the file menu:
3: choose frequencies from the drop-down/combo lists:
4: enter in your user name/password:
5: click on download:
6: then upload the file to the scanner:
that is from my coffee filled memory, I will write an more exact document if
required.
I used windoweyes 9.1 for the test.
cheers
IC