Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 2015 15:08:00 -0700
Thanks to all for the suggestions. I have a couple good options for repairs
now. I checked around for used ones, but, of course when one is looking to
buy one, the price is ranging from $500 to $700. If, I am going to spend
that kind of money, might as well treat myself to a TS-480.  Again, thanks
to all.

Oriano VE7 D Y Z