From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 2015 22:17:24 -0400
I'm sure you know this is a glorified CB radio.   I'm not sure the extra
features like echo, roger beep, and voice changer will make you  popular
on 10 meters.

For what this thing sells for new, you could probably find a nice used
ham transceiver.  Something for which accessible documentation already
exists. Would also  be easier to get  help on this list for a ham rig,
compared to a CB.

Don't think I would want to run this thing at it's claimed 200 watt pep
output, but  if you do, you would need a power supply able to put out 45
amps.

Good luck, whatever way you go.
Steve KW3A