From:
Tom Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 2015 20:23:57 -0700
David,
The files on the arrl CDroms I've seen ar "searchable pdf" files which would
have to be converted to .mp3s using openbook, Kersweil or other programs for
that purpose. You'd then put the resulting .mp3s on your player.

The results of the file conversion might or might not be very usable, mainly
because formatting of the original print may include collumns tables and the
like which can produce out of order results. Of course schematics and
diagrams, pictures and so on would not be converted.

Hope that helps some.

Tom Fowle WA6IVG