From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 2015 13:20:57 -0400
Don,

Any time you have heard me it has been with the Heil Gold Line desk mic
on a boom.   My voice is pretty deep, and if I don't set the EQ to one
of the high boost settings, it sounds like I am down in the basement.

I really have a tin ear when it comes to this stuff.

As for articulation, I'm not very articulate, so you have to make
allowances.

73, Steve KW3A