From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 2015 10:33:01 -0700
I don't know what the vanity call renewal fees have been, but since licenses
are valid for 10 years, how much could they possibly be on an annual basis?
I'd guess that the ten year renewal would be roughly the equivalent of
buying two rolls of quality electrical tape every ten years.

Alan - N7MIT

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ