From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 2015 08:13:49 -0400
Matt,

A couple of days ago you said you couldn't make anything out of the
hamradioandvision.com site I had suggested.    Since MMTTY is one of the
programs you seem interested in, I've cherry picked 2  articles on that
software from the site:

http://www.hamradioandvision.com/mmtty-accessibility-vision/

http://www.hamradioandvision.com/mmtty-text-to-speech/

I'm not sure there is  anything particular to Digipan on the site, but
  maybe if you dig deep enough you will find something.    There is a
lot of good info on the site for blind hams, but  I think the main page
can be confusing.    You will also find references to  software that
will give  options other than MMTTY and Digipan.

Once you get your feet wet, go back to the site and poke around.
Things that seem odd today may make sense later on.

73, Steve KW3A