Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Jun 2015 06:27:28 -0700
Yes, and if you don't get the synthesizer right away, you're still no
worse off with the 718 than the galaxie and it covers other bands.  And,
if you're into such things, 718 is easy to open p to transmit wherever.
It cracks me up, look it up on google and there is this video from a cb
magazine, says this isn't legal, but here is how you do it.  Simple,
just cut a diode as I recall.  I did it to mine just for fun.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148