From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 2015 21:32:53 -0400
Tom:

I agree with you in principle here, but I wonder if the obligation holds for
those of us who literally get envelopes full of unsolicited cards  through
the buro.

Of course, I'm sure there are those who would say yes, but in the practical
world, it's not always doable, especially if at least some degree of sighted
assistance must be relied upon at some stage in the process.

I'm not trying to be argumentative here;  just trying to look at the
situation for what it is.

I appreciate everyone's thoughts on the issue.  ...  It's always good to
know how others feel who are grappling with the same issues.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ