From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 2015 22:57:01 -0400
I get a lot of QSL cards, mostly via the bureau, and have not answered many.
When I do respond, I write some braille on the card, like k7uc de w3iuu .
I admit that a lot of cards that said "PSE QSL" have gone unanswered. I need
to finish my LOTW (logbook of the world) setup, because I have never applied
for DXCC or even WAS or WAC.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com