From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 2015 07:24:33 -0400
Scott,

Some stuff from the ARRL website:

Eligibility: Field Day is open to all amateurs in the areas covered by
the ARRL/RAC Field Organizations and
countries within IARU Region 2.
DX stations residing in other regions may be contacted for credit, and
may submit
entries as check-logs.

***
DX stations send operating class and
the term DX (i.e. 2A DX).

***
If you are operating from home on commercial power and single
transmitter, you would be "1D DX".
If from home with emergancy power and 1 TX, you would be "1E DX".

If you are setting up portable there are other classes.   You can find
all the info at arrl.org, or tell me what you are planning and I'll look
it up for you.

73, Steve KW3A

**