From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 2015 21:37:58 +1200
Hi Scott!

What a good question! I guess I'd probably appropriate the section DX
because it appears no one has taken it, and since they seem to do Field Day
during local spring here, you shouldn't have much competition anyway.

I didn't even see a listing for American Samoa in the section list, but they
didn't miss the Virgin Islands, hi hi.

What the heck, no SM will be looking for you, so go for it.

73,
Dave