From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 2015 17:23:09 -0700
Matt, congrats on making your first DX Q.  Now that you have caught the bug,
keep at it big time.  If you are able to work on 40M, don't forget that
there is a ton of DX to be worked on that band.  Late evenings thru early
morning is when DX is prevalent on 40M.

Alan - N7MIT

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ