From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 2015 09:10:09 +1200
Hi Martin!

I have one of those clocks. It's useless for keeping time atomically. I
won't buy another because this one taught me that the signal doesn't extend
to here. In ffairness, they never said it would. WWVB is a US service, and
it should work there. I bought it suspecting that it wouldn't work here, so
I wasn't disappointed.

The Iphone does very well on it's own, but I can't really use it as a model
for syncing other clocks because Voiceover will only tell the time relative
to the minute.

I generally use the time display on the Braille Sense Plus, which does
display seconds under my finger.

That's impossible at the moment because the BSP needed repairs so it's in
the mail now, hi hi.

73,
Dave