Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 2015 07:51:38 -0400
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
as I said before, all the years I was on a second floor I never ran an RF
ground and that includes with the cobra ultralite. I never had a problem. If
it was a lightning ground I wouldn't have tried it but if lightning gets
that far that it gets to an RF ground on the radio, the radio's dead, the
house is a lost cause and you're likely dead.