Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 22 May 2015 19:57:06 -0500
From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Sarah,
if you look at the website it seems that the antenna is six feet long
and there are a couple of connector choices.  If it is flexible and
could roll up, it could be portable!  If not it might want to stay in
one place.  There isn't really much descriptive on the website -
perhaps contacting the manufacturer would be helpful.  you'd want to
know what connector you need for your handheld.  i think some of the
Baufang use something a bit non-standard.
Good luck.