ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Nov 2016 16:52:03 -0700
Sharon H.
You mean Paul Smith from ICC?  Wow, that's a surprise to me!  I saw his message about diabetic-like symptoms, but I didn't know it might take him.  It's a good reminder that the day comes for all of us to meet The Lord.  It's a thrill for me when someone was born blind or with other handicaps, or doesn't remember life otherwise, to understand that they now know what it's  like to experience total healing for the first time!  __So what is it like, Paul, Fanny Crosby and _others?

I also have a request.  I have a friend, with whom I live, that needs breast surgery.  Apparently it's in early stage cancer that  can hopefully be taken care of.   Please pray for her, and us who are under her and her husband's care.

Thanks and comfort for anyone who knew him.