ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 14:23:26 -0600
Dear Peggy and Everyone,

Thanks for all your info about messages going to some individuals instead
of the EChurch list. I am still confused, however. <grin> lol.

I need to learn how to filter my EChurch messages into another folder than
my in box. lol. If someone is willing to show me how to do this, Please, I
would appreciate it so very much, and I would gladly call them at their
convenience.

Thanks to you all.

Lovings!
Pat Ferguson