From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 2015 22:03:38 -0400
I used to have the THF6A and remember how to work with that, it should set
offset automatically though on 2 meters. My wife has a Baofeng UV5R if
that's close to the same, I programmed that one by hand for her, not sure on
the other one. The TH-F6A though should program the offset for you unless
you shut that feature off. If you hear it on the other radios it's not set
for any offset. It should be set for a plus offset.