From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 17 May 2015 13:10:08 +1200
Hi Alan!

Did the beer taste good? Hi hi.

73,
Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Alan R. Downing
Sent: Sunday, 17 May 2015 7:24 a.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: New 71 95 information you need to know

One of the craziest uses of a Motorola HT-1550 that I am aware of, was
putting out the yellow flag during a NASCAR race while sitting in a motor
home in the infield drinking beer.  Don't ask me how I know this to be true.

Alan - N7MIT (Owner of several HT-1550's and a pair of CDM-1550 mobiles

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ