From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2015 19:41:17 -0400
I used to have one when I lived in the apartment a few years ago and that
one you could set the channels by setting jumpers inside it. Unfortunately
with that one, the button did get full of water and it rang and rang every
time it rained. I finally took it apart, and rapped the board in plastic rap
and it fixed the problem. After that it was a nice setup.