From:
Sina Bahram <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2015 00:35:15 -0400
Hello,

Yes, I do know CW isn't a requirement, but it still would be nice to know. as for using voice, I'd love to do that, and also text protocols such as the one you mentioned.

As for setting up antennas and such, that's what I'm currently debating. I'll be switching residence soon, and so I'll hold off on HF until that happens, but where I currently am has a fantastic tree branch 90 feet or so up, so I was hoping to throw a tribander up there to at least give me some decent coverage.

President, Prime Access Consulting, Inc.
Twitter: @SinaBahram
Company Website: http://www.pac.bz
Personal Website: http://www.sinabahram.com