From:
John Glass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 May 2015 17:31:30 -0700
Hi,

The bug I am about to share is present in the 3 d, 8 d, and 899 radios.
I haven't had my hands on any other models to see if this same problem exists.

If you have a memory channel programmed with ctcss decode, and you start memory scan, a signal with no tone, or the wrong tone will stop scanning.
No audio comes through the speaker, but the scanning is stopped, even though the correct tone isn't being decoded.

John