Date:
Thu, 14 May 2015 16:59:49 -0400
I can't remember, Gery, but there is a pattern.  If you press downarrow in the recording, you have the option to erase the recording or you can erase everything.

Also, if you download the UVerse app to your iPhone, you can manage things quite nicely.  The guide is a bit clunky, but I found it easier to schedule recordings through it than using the web on the computer.  If you go to the list of your recordings in the app, you can delete them individually.  You can also find on-demand programs and watch thrm through the phone quite nicely.

Steve, K8SP