From:
doug and sheilla emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 2015 08:24:21 -0700
I use the left control key for my p t t on Echolink. However, I don't use
the momentary feature because my fingers aren't strong enough to hold it
down for more than a minute or so. Also, I need two hands to read braille
for when I give the trivia question during the Wednesday night echolink net
on handihams. 73 to all. Doug, N6NFF