From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 May 2015 08:46:05 -0400
Matt,

Although you can buy direct from MFJ, I don't think too many people do
that.     They charge full retail price plus shipping.  Most of the
dealers offer a discounted price and free or discounted shipping.   I
usually deal with  HRO since I can get  items next day from the store in
Delaware, plus free shipping  on orders over $100.

Others to check: Universal Radio, R and L,  Giga parts, DX Engineering,
AES, to name a few.    We are getting close to Dayton and sometimes
dealers offer  a Dayton discount on some items.  Don't know who may be
offering what, but it will pay to shop around for best price and best
shipping combo.

  Having said all that, I did get my tuner from R and L in 2008.  I was
concerned about MFJ QC, and this unit was a demo.    I figured any
problems would have been worked out on this one, it came with full
warranty and a steep price discount.    I wouldn't usually have done a
demo unit, but it all has worked out fine.

73, Steve KW3A