Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 29 May 2015 05:44:10 -0500
7bit
From:
howard kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Matt, from here, 52.525 is FM simplex, vertically polorized for local use.
There is some A.M. phone on 50.4 usually horizontally polorized.
USB centers around 50.125, which is the SSB calling frequency.  Horizontally
polorized.  USB is probably the most active 6 meter mode for long distence.
CW and beacons 50.100 and below.  Good way to make contacts.
Everything except FM is horizontally polorized.  I have never worked distent
stations on FM but I can't see why it can't be done.
Takes patience, something that I am not known for.
You will want the rf gain up to full and the pre-amp on for 6 meters.