From:
howard kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 15 May 2015 10:41:43 -0500
Well I got the 590 control softward talking to the radio.

You can send cw from the keyboard with it, very cool!

Now I can tab from button to button, and activate those items.

Is their a way to jump directly to say frequency entry, and then to slowly
tune the radio?

My next challenge is to remotely access the radio, I am just thinking of how
to set up a line input and use system access for this part.

But first, jumping to functions and adjusting.

Anybody using this?

On another issue, I see two kenwood choices in n3fjp, but I can't get it
talking to the radio.

Got the right port, and I am guessing 115,200 baud rate, might be wrong
there.

Anybody have that interface working?

Howard Kaufman MSW LCSW