From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 2015 19:38:56 -0400
I went to Iowa Braille and Sight-Saving School also. They probably promoted
two-handed braille reading in one form or another, but I developed plenty of
speed by reading with my left hand only (mostly theindex finger). Part of
the strategy, as I saw in about the third grade was that when copying from a
book to the slate and stylus, I would be able to read with the left hand
while writing with the right hand. I don't know how many pages per hour I
can do these days; it has probably slowed down somewhat.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com