Date:
Sat, 2 May 2015 12:18:42 -0400
Yeah, Jim,

That's what I don't like about SendSpace.
I got a notification that it needed to update my Adobe Flash player, but the IP address of the page it wanted me to go to had nothering to do with Adobe or the Sendspace file.  I closed that pop-up and right-clicked the download link.

It is very easy if one isn't careful to get a Trojan or virus with the way Sendspace is used.

Steve, K8SP