From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2015 07:30:09 -0400
If the EPUB is not protected by digital rights management, its text files
are HTML or XHTML. Any EPUB file is really a ZIP file; rename it and examine
its contents. The EPUB3 standard is designed to provide more accessibility
than earlier versions, but DRM may make this point moot. iBooks on the
iPhone can read some of these file formats. There are a lot of variables, so
I don't really know what to recommend.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com