Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2015 15:27:06 -0500
James and Others,

Not sure if this is the one you are looking for, but this came from Fresh
Air April 21, 2005
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4609913

That file is 18Mb if you download it.

I found the link by happenstance from another ham's website:

http://amfone.net/Amforum/index.php?topic=4515.0;wap2

 Steve, K8SP