From:
Troy Gilchrist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 10:47:21 -0500
John C. Pavao wrote:

> I in no way meant any slight toward Neanderthin and I hope you didn't take
> > it that way.
I did not take offense at your message in the least. I was simply trying
to say that there is always a way to eat NEANDERTHIN. If you are on a
limited budget it can be difficult I know. But as you said, preparation
is the key. I recommend stocking up on pemmican if you have to be on the
road somewhere you suspect you may have trouble satisfying your food
needs. A two-week supply for the average adult would fit in fairly small
box or tupperware container.

Troy Gilchrist
<http://www.sofdesign.com/neander>