From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 May 2015 12:53:00 -0400
Howard:

Thanks so much for expressing your appreciation to Scott regarding the
usability of his software.

I remember back in probbably 2000 or 2001, that I purchased his software
package, because, at the time, it was the only logging software that seemed
relatively accessible with Windows 98 second edition.

I know the software can get kind of quirky at times, and I also know that
Scott doesn't know much about how  our screen readers actually interface
with his programs.  However, his constant willingness to help and to find
answers is very refreshing, especially in today's world where accessibility
seems to be more problematic in many areas.

Also, of course, Kelvin from our list has worked with Scott directly on the
accessibility issue, which has been a real blessing.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ