From:
Matthew Chao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 2015 13:27:40 -0400
Hi, Folks.  Great to hear this discussion.  Turns out my Ultralight
Junior tunes up on this portion of 6 meters; might as well avoid FM
for now, which necessitates a dedicated 6-meter dipole, which I have,
but need helping hands to put it up.

Will give 6 a try tonight or over the weekend.  Additional
ideas/advice appreciated.--Matt, N1IBB.