From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 2015 09:20:16 -0500
So far, that's the only way I know what's happening, and even then, very
little is told.  The OK button will display when it is ready to clean, and
when it is ready to reboot it will again display the OK button.  Then when
it reboots, a text file is shown in Notepad to let you know what actions it
took.
Harvey